When you need to sell your home or investment property fast, for whatever reason — even to escape the zombie apocalypse — we are here to help. When you work with The San Diego Homebuyer team, you and your property will be treated with the care and respect you deserve.
We Pay Cash for Houses
We buy houses for cash…that’s what we do — we get the property, you get the bread.
Our process is quick and designed to fit your timeline. Whether you’re looking at next week or next month or next year, we’ll work with your schedule. There’s no catch or gimmick involved.
In the end, you have a fair cash offer.
This eliminates the headache that comes with buyer bank financing and all of the problems that can come with escrow falling through.
We tend to purchase properties that need a little bit of tender loving care (or A LOT of it), including multi-family dwellings throughout San Diego County. This means we buy homes as-is, whether they need a coat of paint, a new roof or have serious structural problems that need addressing, which is good news for you.
We strive to improve the properties after we purchase them and then sell them, making our investors money and rejuvenating neighborhoods, so it’s a win-win-win all around.
In fact, our mission statement (the reason we get up every morning with big smiles on our faces), is to bring LIFE and VALUE back to distressed homes and communities across San Diego County. We really love what we do.
Have You Decided to Sell Your House in San Diego?
Making the decision to sell your house is often a tough one, and we understand that. There’s often a lot of emotions and memories involved, especially if you’ve lived there for a long time. However, there are often circumstances that lead to the need to sell your house fast and that’s where we can help.
How Do I Sell My House Fast?
Many people turn to a traditional Realtor when first attempting to sell their homes. There’s nothing wrong with this method — after all, they exist for a reason.
The problem for some people is that houses can sit for months, especially if it’s a buyer’s market or there are cosmetic issues with the home itself. This is no help if you’ve got one foot out the door and no time to wait.
If you’re truly looking for a fast sale, either because you have to outrun the zombies or you need the money to keep the home from going into foreclosure, you need a better option — and that’s us!
The San Diego Home Buyer looks for all types of houses throughout San Diego county — we’re not that picky.
We can work with you, usually with a fair cash offer that satisfies both parties, because let’s face it, if you’re not satisfied, nobody’s satisfied.
There’s also no need to wait for mortgage approval, we have the resources available, which means cash in hand. Possibly even today — did we mention we’re fast??
Why Do We Want to Buy Your Home?
There are many reasons we want to buy your house. First of all, we LOVE houses of just about every size and color — again, we aren’t picky! Our goal is to restore your home and improve the overall life and value of San Diego County and its communities, we live here, too!
In the process, we help you — the homeowner — as well. We buy houses fast to help alleviate any burden on you, whether it’s financial or the stress that comes from having to sell quickly because we want you to be happy too.
Here’s How Our Process Works
There are a few simple steps to our home buying process.
- Contact Us — It all starts with you reaching out to us, that’s all it takes! We aren’t mind-readers, we need to hear from you first!! To get started, simply fill out our online form or give us a call at 619-332-3309. We will request the information — namely the property info — that helps us investigate the property to make sure it’s something we can help with.
- Inspection — Assuming it all checks out, we’ll schedule a time to inspect the property that works with your schedule. You don’t even have to clean it — who has time for that?! During the inspection, we’ll offer you a firm, fair written offer that takes into consideration your unique situation. This is all done on your timeline and there is never any pressure or obligation.
- Closing — Gone are the days of nightmare closings that are constantly delayed and riddled with issues. We’re tired of them too! Our closings are quick and seamless, and the best part is we can do them at your convenience, oftentimes we can accommodate you even if you need to close in a week.
Once you’ve reached out to us and received an offer, whether it’s verbal or written, you are not obligated to sell your house to us — though we really hope you will. We simply offer you the information to help you make a decision that’s right for you.
We Buy Houses in San Diego in the Following Neighborhoods
We buy houses in Southern California, throughout San Diego County. Whether your dwelling is located in the suburbs or a busy urban area, chances are we can help you. Some of the neighborhoods we buy from include:
- San Diego
- La Mesa
- Chula Vista
- Del Mar
- Mission Bay
This is just a short list of the areas we buy homes in. To see if we service your city or town, all it takes is a quick form submission or phone call. We’re really friendly and are happy to answer all your questions.
Types of Houses We Buy
The San Diego Home Buyer doesn’t discriminate in the types of houses it buys, we can make it all look pretty. While we do buy nice houses where the owners are looking for a quick sale, we also know that not every house is showroom ready.
For this reason, we buy houses in any condition, including ugly houses (not that your house is ugly, of course) that might otherwise sit for months in an MLS listing.
When we say ugly houses, we don’t mean the color of the paint.
Ugly houses are those that have potential deterrents for your typical buyer. For example, the house might be in a less than desirable neighborhood, or it might be in an area that’s susceptible to certain weather effects.
Other houses that fall into this category include those that have mortgages with very high interest rates or those with higher than normal mortgage payments. So don’t think we’re insulting your taste in wallpaper — though really, wallpaper?? — it’s simply a real estate term.
Sometimes, it’s hard to sell a house because it needs work. If your house needs repairs, there’s no reason to worry. We buy houses as-is, all you have to do is reach out to us to find out how much we can offer.
Are You in an “Unusual” Housing Situation?
Not every housing situation is ideal. While many people just need a quick escape from their financial troubles or need to move out of town — maybe the zombies will leave Florida alone — there are other situations in which we buy homes.
- Unwanted Property — Not every home that’s owned is actually wanted by its owner. For example, maybe you inherited a home through a loved one’s will or took it over upon the death of a relative and now it’s simply a burden. We buy all types of unwanted property.
- Vacant Houses — If you’ve left town or have ownership over a relative’s house and it’s vacant, we still want to hear from you, regardless of the shape of the house. Remember, you don’t even have to clean it!
- As-Is Properties — Chances are, if you’re unable to afford the mortgage on the property, you’ve also been unable to keep up with maintenance and repair issues — we get it. This can make a dwelling hard to sell, but don’t you worry, as-is properties are our specialty.
- Bad Rental Tenants — Dealing with problem tenants can be very stressful, especially if they don’t pay their rent, putting you in financial distress, or they’ve failed to keep the property clean, effectively destroying it and causing thousands of dollars in damage. Sometimes, it’s best to just walk away and let someone else deal with it and we’re more than happy to.
Common Situations We Deal With
Every situation with every homeowner is unique, including the reason they’re looking to sell. However, most of these homes have a common denominator in why they’re being sold. Some of the most common situations we see include:
- Foreclosure — if you’ve fallen behind on your payments and they’re simply too much for you to afford, we might be able to help you avoid the short sale process or bank foreclosure that can detrimentally affect your credit.
- Quick Move — Sometimes a quick move is inevitable. Maybe you’re relocating to help a family member or you have a job or military transfer. We won’t quiz you for intimate details, we’ll just find a way to help.
- Death in the Family — A death in the family is unfortunate and can lead to the necessity of selling your home.
- Code Violations — Code violations happen for more than one reason. Sometimes, the homeowner does repairs or has a contractor make additions and they’re not up to code. Dealing with these fines can be costly, so some people choose to simply sell rather than pay what can be exorbitant costs out of pocket.
This is just a partial list and we understand that your situation may not fall into one of the above categories. That doesn’t mean we can’t help you, though. We routinely deal with a variety of situations and aim to make the process quick and efficient.
Who Typically Sells Houses to Us?
There’s no one type of person that sells their home to us, they’re as varied as they come — we’ve worked with some fantastic people! Our long list of sellers include, but are not limited to homeowners who are:
- Going through a divorce
- Facing foreclosure
- Looking at expensive structural repairs
- Renting out their home to problem tenants
- Running from zombies
Most of the time, these are just average people looking for fast home buyers. The sooner, the better for most involved.
If you’re looking for someone to buy your house fast, all you have to do is contact us to get the ball rolling — seriously, we’re waiting by the phone for your call.
Learn Why Selling Your House for Cash Saves Money
While it’s not the traditional way of selling your home, selling it for cash can actually save you money. We’re not talking hundreds either, some people save thousands by choosing this alternate route and why would you turn that down?
The process of selling a house for cash is much quicker than a traditional sale and closing, maybe not as quick as a trip to the grocery store…but we’re working on it.
There’s no real estate agent involved, the matter is handled between you and us, that’s it. This means there’s no commission or added fees when selling a house. Hooray.
Additionally, you won’t have to pay to clean the house or make repairs before the buyer moves in, and we know that makes you happy. In a traditional sale, these tasks can be tacked on as conditions before the buyer will go through with the deal.
The Benefits of Selling Your Home to The San Diego Home Buyer
There are many benefits to selling your home to The San Diego Home Buyer. We pride ourselves on our great ethics and offer the following:
- Honest Price — we know that your home has a significant value and for that reason, we won’t lowball you. Instead, we view the home, make note of any repairs or issues that require our attention and compare the prices of similar homes in your area.
- Make Your Life Easier — the traditional selling process can be downright stressful at times, especially when you’re dealing with your agent, the buyer’s agent, the buyer and the attorneys involved in the closing (and a partridge in a pear tree). With The San Diego Home Buyer, you won’t have these interactions — our goal is fewer issues to deal with and a much shorter time frame.
- Closing Costs — With a traditional sale, closing costs are typically your responsibility. With The San Diego Home Buyer, you’ll pay less or possibly even no closing costs at all. Contact us to see what you can expect to pay.
- No Real Estate Commissions — Speaking of added costs, when you work with a Realtor, you’re responsible for the real estate commissions as a seller — which means you can kiss a few grand goodbye. We don’t have that added cost, so you’ll immediately save hundreds to thousands of dollars.
There are many reasons why The San Diego Home Buyer is the right choice for you. We make the process quick and painless, and in some cases, you can have the cash in hand within a week’s time. The only thing left to do is contact us and get the ball rolling. You’ll be glad you did.