You’re in a bind, not sure where to turn, enter The San Diego Home Buyer. With years of experience in the field, we can take your real estate problem — particularly the need to sell your home — and make it disappear.
Need to Sell Your House Fast? We Can Help!
We can hear you now: “But how can I sell my house fast for cash?”
Leave it up to us, of course! Whether you have several months or mere days to sell, a quick sale is our specialty. We’ll take the house — you take the dough.
Sell your Home Fast in 3 Easy Steps
How you can sell your home quickly? Easy peasy! Our process is only three simple steps, so that means less frustration on your part and money in your hand quicker than you could ever imagine. Here’s what you can expect when you do business with us.
- The first thing we want to do is go over the details of your home with you — after all, we need to know what we’re buying, right? You don’t even have to call us if you don’t want to — we get it, not everyone likes picking up the phone when you can do it all online. Our convenient web form sends the details to us, and we review them, getting a feel for what your home is like. Then, you get a verbal offer within 24 hours — that’s right, we don’t make you wait, after all, time is money.
- After you receive our verbal offer — which we’re sure you’ll be pleased with — the next thing we have to do is schedule a home inspection. We make this process so easy that you don’t even have to clean for us. Just let us inspect the property and you’ll have a written offer in your hands quicker than you can say “Bob’s your uncle!” This offer is final and firm, so we know you might need time to consider it.
- Once you’ve decided that you want to sell to us — trust us, you’ll want to — we set up a closing. And get this, we can do it in as little as 3 days! We dare you to show us a Realtor who can pull off that miracle. How do we do this? Simple. Our network of investors means we have the cash on hand to close and since you don’t have to haggle back and forth with real estate agents, the process goes that much smoother.
All of this sounds easy, right? Too good to be true? Never! We put that old age adage to rest. All you have to do is reach out and we can get that ball rolling.
Get Top Dollar for Your San Diego Home
Surely, you’re wondering how much we will give you for your home. You might even ask us if it’s possible “to sell my house fast for market value.” Of course, this depends on several factors, but one thing you can definitely count on is that we’ll never low-ball you.
Our all-cash offer is based around other homes in the area and what — if anything — needs to be addressed in the house itself. The end result is a figure that you’ll be satisfied with, otherwise, you don’t have to sell to us if you don’t want to! Once you receive our firm offer, the choice is then in your hands. Explore your options and let us know what you want to do.
Should you decide to sell to us — and there are a number of reasons why you should — we’ll make sure you’re satisfied with the end result.
Common Situations When You Need to Sell Your Home Fast
Let’s face it — life isn’t always easy or simple. Things happen, nobody understands that better than us. Our clients come to us with a variety of reasons why they have to sell today, as a matter of fact, we’ve had people who have had to sell a house in under a week!
Do we turn these people away? Nope!
Common situations that we’ve seen and addressed successfully include, but are not limited to:
- Foreclosures — this is an unfortunate situation for anyone to be in and the last thing you need is someone swooping in to try to take advantage of your vulnerable state. The good news is, that’s not us! We want to simplify your life, and that means avoiding foreclosure at all costs.
- Inheritance/Unwanted Property — Just because you loved Aunt Jane doesn’t mean you were prepared to take on her estate that’s located clear across the country. You don’t even know what shape the house is in, how can you manage it from 3,000 miles away? You don’t have to! We buy unwanted properties in this scenario all the time.
- Problem Rentals — You thought it was a good idea to rent out your home, a great way to make some extra money, but now you just can’t deal. The tenants are so bad that you’re ready to call the whole thing quits. We can help you wash your hands of them, quick and easy. Once the house is sold, you can breathe easy while we take care of the eviction and subsequent repairs — if necessary.
- Can’t Afford Repairs — This happens quite often, and it’s nobody’s fault. Sometimes the repairs are just too much to keep up with and you’re ready to sell your house now. Fortunately for you, The San Diego Home Buyer is experienced in buying homes that are in disrepair. We’ll inspect the property and let you know what we can do for you.
Even if you don’t fall into one of these categories, chances are you still qualify. After all, you don’t need to be in distress for us to buy your home, we buy for a variety of reasons, even if you’re just looking to move a town away.
Who Typically Sells Houses to the San Diego Home Buyer?
Really, what is typical? We don’t like to pigeonhole people but we will say that we have sellers from all walks of life who turn to The San Diego Home Buyer for help.
We entertain all homeowners looking to sell their house and try to do the best we can to get them a firm offer. Sometimes, deals fall through and sometimes, we can’t make it happen, but we have way more successes than failures and that says something!
Types of Houses We Can Buy Quickly
So you have your house and maybe you’ve tried to sell it before through traditional methods, but you’ve had zero luck. Perhaps your house is what we call an “ugly house.”
Ugly, here, does not mean that it’s unattractive or lacks curb appeal. It simply means that there are underlying circumstances — such as a bad neighborhood or cracked foundation — that makes your house a little harder to sell.
We welcome ugly houses, as a matter of fact, we thrive on purchasing them because one of our goals is to beautify neighborhoods again and we tackle that goal one ugly house at a time.
Whether it’s a multi-unit dwelling or a single-family home, chances are we’re in the market for it. The only thing you have to do is reach out.
How Fast Can the San Diego Home Buyer Complete the Sale?
Here’s where we’re prepared to wow you. You want to sell your home quickly and with little effort, and we want to make that happen. No lie — while many of our deals can take a week or two, we have actually closed within 3 business days.
Truthfully, the length of time it takes to close depends on you. We adhere to your timeline, making all the preparations so that when the day rolls around, all of the paperwork is in order. All you have to do is sign ✎ on the dotted line!
The San Diego Home Buyer vs. Listing With a Real Estate Agent
Most people think when they want to sell their home that they have to use a real estate agent. We’re here to tell you that’s simply not true! You have plenty of options, and it’s time you hear about them.
You can choose to list your home yourself, sell to a friend or family member, or opt to use The San Diego Home Buyer to quickly rid yourself of a home you no longer want.
When it comes to listing your home with a real estate agent, you have to rely on them to sell your house. They create the listings, take the pictures, bring the prospective homebuyers through for a viewing. All this takes time, sometimes it can take more than a year to sell your home!
The San Diego Home Buyer eliminates all of these steps. We operate quickly and efficiently, thanks to years of experience honing our practices.
When you finally get a buyer, you have to wait for the mortgage to go through. This can take months, and there’s no guarantee that it’ll all play out. Sometimes deals fall through at the last minute and you’re left scrambling to start all over again.
Also — real estate agents take a cut of the sale price, and the buyer typically pays this commission. Right there, that’s thousands skimmed right off the top before you even get paid.
Not so with us, there are no added fees, no commission, just an agreed-upon price that you get upfront after the papers are signed.
Have we convinced you yet? If not, check out the benefits of coming to us.
The Benefits of Selling Your House to The San Diego Home Buyer
Here’s the deal. Are you ready for this? There are a number of reasons why The San Diego Home Buyer should be your choice.
- We’re reputable — our clients love that we can take their unwanted properties (for whatever reason) off their hands. We don’t swindle or low-ball our customers. In fact, we do everything in our power to get you the most money we can.
- We’re quick — seriously, other than selling directly to a friend or family member, how many people can say they’ve closed on the sale of their home within a week’s time? We seriously buy houses fast. Sign with us, and you’ll be able to make that claim yourself.
- We’re easy to work with — this is especially important because the last thing you want or need is a headache when it comes to selling your home, and there are different ways to sell. You won’t get that with us, so put the Tylenol away. Our process, as explained above, is so straightforward, you’ll wonder why it took you so long to consider a sale for cash.
- We have the money — yep, in hand. No waiting, none. We don’t need to qualify for a mortgage, we don’t make an offer we can’t fulfill. So know that as soon as the deal is done, you’ll have that cold, hard cash in your hand.
Regardless of your situation, we want you to know that you’re in good hands with us. We want to make your life easier, and the only way we can do that is if you contact us today — so what are you waiting for?