Imagine a world where you wake up every morning inspired to create and grow meaningful relationships, strive for personal and professional growth, and to really go for the “WOW!” in all you do.
Stop imagining and come experience it for yourself….✨
WeRevive is an exciting real estate start-up with aggressive goals and, most importantly, the experience and GRIT to make it happen. We are looking to hire a Superstar Field Assistant to help us achieve those goals.
This is NOT your typical office job. 🙅♀️
This position requires travel throughout San Diego county. We are a mostly remote company with an office in Miramar. This is an incredible opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly growing company.
If inside you are saying “Heck Yeah!” please continue…
You are the SUPERSTAR we are looking for if…
- You are excited by the opportunity to be a major part of scaling a new company on a mission to do real estate investing the RIGHT way (and make a real difference while we’re at it).
- You are a people person! 👫👫 You love to get out there and meet new people.
- You have an eye for detail! Nothing gets by you 🧐
- You are reliable and resourceful, you’re up for any challenge that comes our way!
- You execute with confidence, speed, and decisiveness…people often marvel in wonder how you get it all done. 😎
- You have high standards for your work. Details matter to you. Results matter to you. Excellence matters to you.
- You have a positive mindset. You see opportunity and value within a challenge. No Debbie-downers allowed.
- It’s okay to admit it…you love HGTV and all those house-flipping shows. That’s a good sign you’ll enjoy what we do.
- You are HUNGRY and EAGER to learn and grow, both personally and professionally.
- You are invigorated by the idea of only working with other A-Players…the best of the best. We’re building an elite real estate team and only want teammates that expect…no, INSPIRE excellence.
- 1+ years in a role dealing with residential real estate or residential construction.
- Must live in San Diego County and be willing and able to drive a lot. This is a virtual position (no need to go to an office) BUT it also requires a lot of time in the car driving to properties.
- Must have a reliable laptop computer (FYI – we’re Apple fans), high-speed internet, and a quiet place for focused work at home.
- Must be tech-savvy and good with spreadsheets.
What you will do:
- Ensure our construction team is only putting out top-notch, high-quality construction – we strive on rising above the competition and need you to help us raise the bar on quality.
- Personally take on small projects to deliver the extra WOW touch for the prospective buyers of our properties. Your own ideas and creativity are encouraged!
- Be the face and voice with neighbors and past buyers. We are client-facing and take pride in over delivering with friendly communication.
- Confirm our properties are ready to hit the market! The last few days are crucial and we’ll rely on your attention to detail and organization to ensure the max potential of our product.
- Coordinate and attend property inspections with buyers.
- Perform site inspections and small projects as needed to help the team stay on top of our projects and hit our goals.
- Whatever else comes up to help the team and hit your personal goals!
If you are PUMPED about this position, then go here to submit your information and follow the steps to apply (<5min): https://forms.monday.com/forms/90ea534588574ce5d3717b1fb1341cbf?r=use1
Don’t fear – we take every candidate that follows our instructions VERY seriously and will give you our prompt and undivided attention.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Brian Daly, CEO